There are several email marketing services available on the market. These are just a few of the very greatest:
Mailchimp is free if you have less than 2,000 contacts and send fewer than 10,000 emails each month.
The pricing of paid plans is determined by the number of contacts you have, thus a company with 500 contacts will not pay as much for premium features as a company with 50,000 contacts.
- Free: 2,000 contacts
- Essentials: $9.99/month based on 500 contacts
- Standard: $14.99/month based on 500 contacts
- Premium: $299/month based on 10,000 contacts
Pricing and Features
|Segmentation & Personalization|
|Single-step Automation Rules|
|Send Time Optimization|
Constant Contact with a 5.36 percent market share, is the second most popular email marketing automation software. Constant Contact offers many of the same features as Mailchimp, including templates, automation, and statistics.
- Email: $20/month based on 500 contacts
- Email Plus: $45/month based on 500 contacts
- Ecommerce Pro: $195/month based on 2,500 contacts
HubSpot is primarily recognized for its CRM platform or marketing tool suite. Email is included in its Marketing Hub. If you wish to leverage Hubspot’s other marketing products, Hubspot email is worth investigating.
- Free: Limit of 2,000 emails per month
- Starter: $45/month for 1,000 contacts
- Professional: $800/month for 2,000 contacts
- Enterprise: $3,200/month for 10,000 contacts
AWeber includes over 600 email templates and simple automation features.
Its fee is determined by the number of contacts you have. Whether you have 50 or 50,000 members on your list, you get access to all of AWeber‘s capabilities.
- Free for 0 – 500 subscribers
- $146.15/month for 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers
Sendinblue is a low-cost email marketing platform that competes with more well-known platforms such as Mailchimp.
The paid plans of Sendinblue limit the number of emails you may send but not the size of your list. Unlike Mailchimp or AWeber, companies with a large number of contacts can continue to use the free plan.
- Free: 300 emails per day
- Lite: $25/month for 10,000 emails
- Premium: $65/month for 20,000 emails
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
MailJet is more than simply an email marketing service.
It also provides an email API for integrating transactional emails into your website or mobile app. This functionality enables your app to send milestone emails, upgrade confirmations, billing notices, and other notifications.
- Free: 6,000 emails per month and 200 emails per day
- Paid: Based on emails sent per month ( $9.65 per month, billed annually, for up to 30,000 emails )
Email Marketing Automation Best Practices
Once you’ve decided on an email marketing automation platform, use the recommendations below to make the most of it and learn about best practices.
- Build a high-quality list – Don’t just create a long list of contacts. Concentrate on the quality of those contacts.
- Segment your audience – Businesses are not always efficient at sending the appropriate message to the appropriate recipient. Segments are sets of users on your contact list who share a characteristic.
- Each stage of the customer journey should be targeted – The individuals on your list are at various stages of their connection with your company.
- Email frequency – Sending regular emails to keep your audience interested is critical, but you must be mindful of how frequently you contact each list member.
- A/B test everything – A/B testing implies that you are always delivering an optimal version of your email campaign.
Email marketing is essential for all businesses. And it’s simple to do so with the correct email automation system. Email marketing automation may help you create an audience, strengthen customer connections, and find buyers.